Our kitchen has been getting smaller and smaller it seems. Our brood is growing and they eat a ton. Therefore I'm buying more and more of our food in bulk to save money. This weekend, my dear husband made me a very happy lady when he added a section of shelving on to our existing kitchen cabinets. Not only is it a wonderful place for me to store {and look fondly at throughout the day} some of my growing supply of glass jars, it also makes our portable dishwasher look less like it's just hanging out awkwardly at the end of the counter.
Didn't he do a great job?! Especially considering how VERY crooked the walls and ceiling of this ancient farmhouse are. I love it, thank you so very very much, my dear. :)
5 comments:
I love this! He did a great job. I too adore glass jars, they're too beautiful not to admire.
really nice!! I need something like that..
Yay! I love it when Joel does stuff like this around the house. Good job Chris!
And, yes, Glass is a love language. :)
That looks great! Good job!!
Oh what a nice job he did. Such a blessing to be able to have such a nice place to display your glass jars.Really like your blog!!
Post a Comment