April 14, 2011

Divided

My blogging has become divided. You see, I've been writing elsewhere. A couple months ago, I began reading a book that has really changed the way I look at the things around me. I started keeping a journal and a blog of thanksgiving as I purposed to live out Ephesians 5:20 in my every day.

I'm definitely not one to bare my heart for all the internets to read. It's more my speed to write about food and things. This other place has forced me to dig a little deeper. Whether you choose to read there or not, I encourage you to find joy in all and see God's grace in the everyday things.

4 comments:

Jodi aka One Blessed Mama said...

I LOVE it! What book did you read and how did you find time to read one?! :)

Courtney said...

Thanks, Jodi. :) It's the book I linked to in the post, Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts.

Jestti said...

Looks great! That's so funny that you started that blog and I started doing 1000 Blessings on my blog around the same time - and we never discussed it. Pretty cool if you ask me. :)

Tanya said...

Oops, I meant to comment under THIS identity. Oh well. You know who I am.