April 16, 2011

Etsy Goodness

It's no secret that I love to browse Etsy. It is so chock full of beautiful things. Lately, I've been inspired to give some areas of this old farmhouse a facelift. Namely the mudroom. For the past number of years it's had a piggie theme and I'm kind of over pigs.  Here are some of the items that I'm loving.

These cheery red towels are in a cute shop that's full of fun vintage finds.
That highland cow? Be still my heart I just want to give that big hairy beast a hug.


Cheery red-framed chalkboard and beautiful blue jars, because there's no such thing as too many jars.

Where do you like to look for decorating inspiration for your home?

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a great idea to do that room. Maybe you could have Chris run a shelf up high across the wall and you could store things in cute jars up there out of kids' reach. The only issue might be a heavy breeze coming through that might disrupt them. Have fun with it!! I remember how cute Colleen's shelves were when you used to babysit there.

Tanya said...

If you decide you want some blue jars, I have a bunch of them.