Wow, I haven't posted on here for over four months!! No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. ;) Our family has simply entered a new season of life. This past summer, for various reasons, we decided to send our older two children to public school come fall. That definitely was a decision that was very difficult to make and many tears were shed. Once the decision was made, I felt such a peace about it though. It was hard, but we knew that it would be okay and were open to whatever God had waiting around the corner.
I never could have anticipated that waiting there for me was Courtney Lorenz Photography. It all just kind of happened. And I love it. :) So, for the past four months, I've been working to build up my business and find my niche. I must say that so far, my favorite clients are the tiniest ones. I am so enjoying channeling my creativity into photography.
So, things will probably be a bit quiet around here for a while. Maybe indefinitely. I just don't know right now. I am still home each day with our youngest two girls. They are almost three and just turned one now and they keep me hopping, for sure.
If you'd like to keep up with what I'm up to now, I'd love to have you 'like' my Facebook page.

No comments:
Post a Comment