June 20, 2011

Be Still My Pizza Loving Heart


I love pizza. I really love pizza. I could eat it pretty much all the time. It's easy, it's as healthy as you make it, and it's a crowd pleaser. I particularly love breakfast pizza. There may be a local chain establishment that I appreciate more often than I'd care to admit. Hey, even real food lovers splurge! They make a fabulous breakfast pizza. I've long wanted to duplicate it, so I set out to make my own breakfast pizza tonight. It scored five stars with my little brood!

Breakfast Pizza

1 unbaked crust(I used my whole wheat recipe)
5 eggs
1/2 C milk
salt pepper
cheese
bacon, chopped
green onions, chopped

Roll your crust out on your baking stone or whatever it is you make pizzas on. Make sure that you have a nice lip on your crust to hold the eggs in. Beat together the eggs, milk and some salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over your crust. Sprinkle your toppings of choice over the eggs. We used bacon, green onions and lots and lots of shredded raw cheddar. Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes until bubbly and starting to brown.

Yumm-O! :)

1 comment:

Jestti said...

I've never had Casey's breakfast pizza. It's pretty yummy, huh? I used to work at a gas station when I was a teenager and well, you really don't want to know how they make those things. Nasty.

Your recipe looks FANTASTIC! I can't wait to try it! Thanks!