December 12, 2010

She's here!!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats! I thought of you when they were talking about all the roads being closed in your area and was wondering if you'd had your baby, and hoping you weren't having to deal with that and trying to get to the hospital! I saw your new profile pic on FB... the family all looks thrilled with the new addition. ")

Summer said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL !!

Isaiah54mom said...

What a great Christmas gift...
the best ever! We want to come visit sometime this week.

Jestti said...

YAY!!!!!! I want to hold her again.

A Slightly Better Wife said...

I'm so happy she's here! Just in time to be included in the family Christmas pictures :-)

Christy said...

Congratulations! :)

melanie said...

Congrats & Merry Christmas to you all!

Sheri said...

Oh, Courtney, Emelia is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your whole family!!! Merry CHRISTmas, my friend!