June 15, 2010

15wks

15 weeks and I've got pretty much nothing to show for it. I'm quite surprised really. I thought with this being baby #4 I'd be as big as a house at this point. At least I'm feeling less like crap, that's very nice.
We are still trying to convince Elle that sleeping through the night really is what all the cool kids do. She's still up at least twice, I counted five times the night before last. *yawn* I think that once she is sleeping better that will really help me out. I am exhausted most of the time.


In comparison, this is how big I was at this point with Ellenie. Quite a difference, I think. Oh well, I will NOT be complaining that my regular jeans still fit fabulously. :)

3 comments:

Steph T said...

Yay! You look GREAT!! :) Do people think you're lying when you tell them you're pg? LOL

Kristin said...

I'm looking not much different than that at 16 weeks! Funny, 'cuz I've NEVER not been really showing by now! Not that I'm complaining. ")

You are adorable as always :)

Loving Touch Wet Bags said...

congrats mama!! I had no idea you were pregnant too! We're do around the same time! I'm due November 27th with our 4th also!