January 11, 2010

Keeping Watch

If there is something in the oven and the baby goes missing this is generally where she can be found.


I have no idea how she knows I'm cooking/baking aside from the smell. Our oven door is well insulated and doesn't even get warm to the touch. When I find her with her with that chubby face plastered to the glass I flip on the oven light so she can see better and she gets all excited. She'll stand there for quite a while just watching the food. What a goober.

8 comments:

Steph T said...

Oh she is so cute!!

I love your oven. Ours gets hot enough on the outside to actually burn a baby. :( At least I *think* it could...we've been very good about keeping the plethora of babies at our house away from it. It's the worst design ever.

Jodi aka One Blessed Mama said...

1) She is so stinking adorable! 2) I love that bag! 3) I am coveting your oven! 4) I love you friend and hope you have a great week!

melanie said...

Future gourmet cook in training! =)

Kristin said...

What I want to know is, where did all that hair come from!? ")

Tanya said...

That's ADORABLE!!!!

Teya said...

She is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

That is so precious! Keenan used to do the same thing when he was a wee bub! He still does occasionally, especially if I'm baking treats!

Loving Touch Wet Bags said...

I have to say....I *love* your wet bag lol