It's safe to say over the past five months of our cloth diapering journey we have tried just about everything. From cheap cotton prefolds to fancy overpriced custom made organic diapers. Many times I've thought we'd found "the ONE". Something would happen though, they'd get stinky due to synthetic materials, cause the baby to break out, be too bulky, or not daddy friendly.
Alas, I truly believe that we have now arrived! I knew that my friend Steph had something in the works a while back, you can only imagine my excitement when she finished her first batch of sized AI2s. While I like the idea of a one-size diaper, practically speaking they just aren't as trim and easy to use. These new diapers are EASY. One row of snaps. That's it. The quick dry yummy velour topped soaker snaps in easy peasy and dries super fast. Her leg gussets are an invention all her own and they work! No wicking, snug enough to be effective, but don't leave red marks or irritate little legs like serging sometimes does. Best of all, these diapers are super trim. They fit in the diaper bag better than anything else we have and will make clothing the baby much easier when the cold weather hits and she has to start wearing pants again. I also like that I think Elle will fit in a size small for quite a while, she fit perfectly on the smallest setting starting at about 12lbs.
Okay, now for the action shots of Elle in my favorite one, her beeeyoouteeful Pink Giraffe Pampered Cheeks All-in-Two.
And the inside....
3 comments:
WhooHoo!! I am SO honored, thank you! I love those action shots. :)
It's great when you find a dipe that works for you. Yay!!!!
What an adorable little squishy in her too cute fluffiness :) The perfect diaper is a priceless find!!! Thank you for your recent wonderful birthday wishes on my blog - comments on my b-day make my day :D I love your blog and, with your permission, will be putting you on my blogroll.
Shellie
PS - are you on diaperswappers?
Post a Comment