May 14, 2009

How is it possible?!

...that my baby is three months old already!! I can't believe it's been that long. Life has reached it's new normal in those three months. We've got a great schedule going. She's napping and eating and sleeping well at night. The fussy evenings seems to have passed (keeping my fingers crossed on that!) and Ellenie is just an absolute joy. We did have a small hiccup when she decided to give up her paci a couple weeks ago. I was frantic at first. Both other kids have had a major paci addiction and I couldn't imagine life without one. She's totally got the system figured out though. If she won't take a paci, then she gets the "real thing" whenever she starts crying. Little stinker. :) She is getting pretty good at self soothing though so it's okay. Her hands are her new favorite thing and if there's nothing else within reach she will happily knaw on her knuckles. I'm quite thrilled with the way her hair has been behaving lately. We have CURLS! I've always had the thinnest straightest hair imaginable and FINALLY I have a child who may not have to live with those conditions. Audrey has a litle wave, but it's totally random and not at all uniform. Here's a picture of this new development followed by a walk down memory lane.

Our BRAND NEW miracle girl.

One Month
Two Months
Three Months
By no means chubby, but she is definitely filling out!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Seriously? It's been three months already? Wow. I hope she keeps those curls! My babies had similar curls......now look at them.

Steph T said...

She's so adorable! I hope she keeps the curls. ;) I'm so glad she's giving up the fussy evenings. Tirzah has been a real stinker this week, fussing/crying/screaming after eating, but the mylicon drops (not the gripe water) seem to be helping so far today. Let's hope!

Kristin said...

I love the curls! :) What a little peanut you have there. Jericho is by far the largest of my last 4 at this stage, but still lags behind the oldest two boys by several pounds. Well, it sounds like we're melting down quickly here. Off to the rescue!!

[loutarks]

Kelsey said...

I just love her! :) Yay for the curls! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Sheri said...

Adorable!!!