Today marks 20 weeks of cooking baby #4! I attempted a photo using the timer on my camera to mark the day. It didn't turn out too well, but you get the idea. There's still not much of a bump there. Depending on what I'm wearing sometimes you can't even tell it's there at all. Many people are still surprised when I tell them we are expecting.
I'm feeling great. I'm less tired now than I was and the headaches that typically plague me during pregnancy have been few and far between. When they hit they hit pretty hard, but it's sure better than the constant pain I was preparing myself for.
We have our big ultrasound next week. We're still trying to decide if we're going to share the gender with everyone. I sure want to know, but we may just keep it to ourselves.
I hope that YOU all are having a great summer! As always, it's flying by much too fast.
9 comments:
This is a really cute picture of you two. :) You HAVE to tell me what the gender of the baby is or you will get a yellow or green baby blanket!!!!
The baby bump is cute... but makes me sick. Are you sure there's a 1/2 baked little one in there? Good grief girl! LOL
And, you have to let me know what you're having so I know if I've got a playmate for my little boy, or a future spouse. *grin*
I think you should NOT find out what you are having. Either that or find out and keep it a secret.....and torture everyone. Although, I tried that with my last pregnancy and it didn't work very well.
@Mom - I know you too well... you wait until the last minute for your blankets anyway. I'm pretty sure baby could stand to wait until it's a week old. You could even wrap it up for Christmas. :)
@Kristin - You're not the first to call dibs on an arranged marriage, lol!
@Tanya - I completely forgot that you guys didn't tell. Maybe because I knew all along. ;)
I figure with #4 why not have a little fun with people? It's our last hoorah, we may as well. :)
Hmmm...need any diapers??? LOL Now you know I'm just trying to manipulate the details outta you. ;) When my Caleb found out what Kristin is having, he said, "hmmm...I wonder what kind of baby this will be...mean and crabby or nice and happy." He's right, the ultrasound can't show everything!
You look great!
Does this mean that we aren't going to Albertville after you find out on Tuesday? Cuz if we do, I will know pink or blue. :)
Anonymous would be me. :)
Sorry, user error. Comments are from Mom. :)
Post a Comment