April 1, 2010

It would seem there is a reason

A reason that I have been utterly exhausted the past couple weeks since getting home from my week away. A reason that I simply can NOT muster up the energy to do all the things I said I had planned. A reason that the baby and I laid down and took a four hour nap last Sunday.

It would seem that the reason for all that is that I am busy growing a wee little Christmas blessing! #4 is due to arrive the beginning of December(I think... I'm a bit confused since Elle is still nursing around the clock and my cycle has been... well... essentially nonexistent for nearly 2 years). Regardless of when this new one comes, God is so good and we feel enormously blessed by this joyous news!

8 comments:

Steph T said...

Whoohoo!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Jessa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! What a surprise!

Yes, the first-trimester exhaustion is unbelievable unless you're right there in it. Cut yourself slack and just let your house be messy! You can catch up in months 4, 5, and 6!

Tanya said...

Again, I am SO excited for you guys!!! What a precious blessing! I'll be praying for that wee one!

melanie said...

This isn't an April Fool's joke, right? =)

!!!Congrats!!!

We had a couple non-due-date babies here too - so fun to guesstimate arrival time (no ultrasounds to assist).

Remember that you ARE working 24/7 ~ eating well and sleeping should be priorities 1 & 2. But I'm sure you know that ;-)

Happy Easter!

Carolina Girl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Classroomfree said...

Huge congratulations to you all!!! What a wonderful blessing and surprise.
I am expecting blessing number 5 in November, so will be watching your blog for updates as I travel upon my own journey.
I have shared your exhaustion - 2 hour naps (or longer) have been the daily norm *blush*

Sheri said...

Yah!!! Congratulations again Courtney!!! *Hugs*

Kristin said...

So excited we get to share the whole experience! ") Although I hope you're not feeling sick yet. Ugh. I was borderline for a few days before we came down to visit, and ever since then it's just gotten increasingly worse... Praying for NO migraines for you this time around!