June 22, 2009

Busy summer days.

I haven't been very good about blogging regularly as of late. The busy days of summer are upon us and it seems as though I write many more posts in my head than actually make it to the keyboard. We have been filling the past couple weeks with trips to the zoo, time with friends and family, camping, school(yes, we are still plugging away - the pregnancy and baby put us three weeks behind schedule), baseball games, and watching our baby girl grow up faster than we can believe.

Here's a slideshow showing some of the fun things we've been doing. Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: June09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun! Your baby girl is getting big! :) I would love to fit a trip in this summer so we can meet. Any interest? :)

Courtney said...

I think that would be GREAT! I'm always up for a road trip. I go to the cities all the time anyway. Albertville is a frequent destination and St Cloud isn't too much past that.

Tanya said...

Looks like you are starting off your summer with a bang!

Steph T said...

So, so sweet!!

You know, if you get time, it would be so fun to see pics of your garden growing!! :D

What in the world is Kristin talking about??? If she gets to meet you then she'd better not leave me behind!! LOL

Courtney said...

The garden... yah.... I asked the gardener and I am expressly forbidden from posting any pictures. This heat has made it unbearable to weed and well, the weeds are taking full advantage of the sunshine. In a week or two I will definitely post some though. :)

Sheri said...

Precious pictures Courtney! Looks like you are having a wonderful summer!!! *Hugs*

Carolina Girl said...

You are an excellent photagrapher. Your family is beautiful, and it looks like you have tons of fun together! I am still reading through your posts, I don't know why I haven't been through your blog before! :)
Shellie